Política de Privacidad
Hi, we are Branders Inc., Social Branders' parent company ("Branders"). We care about your privacy and want to help you understand how we collect, use and share your personal information.
This policy is intended to describe for you, as an individual who is a user or visitor of branders.social or any of our related sites, mobile and connected applications, or other online services, the information we collect, how that information may be used, with whom it may be shared, and your choices about such uses and disclosures. It applies across branders.social, videofunnel.net (the “Sites”).
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Branders’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact Customer Service for assistance, please visit our online help center at https://branders.social/index.php?route=module/ticket_system_pro. For questions specifically about this Privacy Statement, or our use of your personal information, cookies or similar technologies, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also write to us at the following address: Branders Inc., 6448 Calle del Sol Dr, El Paso Texas 79912, United States Attention: Privacy.
Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- We collect information you provide to us which includes your name, email address, IP address, address or postal code, other contact details, payment method and payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, product reviews and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
In General. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with our Sites.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete account registration and buy items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or when interacting with our Customer Service. We also collect information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, modify your account settings, set preferences in Your Account, or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the US, UK, Europe and Australia in order to process a transaction; and
- third party service providers (like Google, Facebook) who are located in the US or UK, which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your account with the third party provider and they send us information such as your registration and profile from that service. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider; and
- Information we collect automatically. We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service (such as mobile devices, our App). This information includes your activity on the Branders service, such as product views, video downloads and search queries, details of your interactions with Customer Service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings, device IDs or other unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information.
- Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our Sites and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our Sites, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our Sites. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website. You may also clear or delete existing cookies from standard internet browsers.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Sites. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- We will use your personal information:
- To verify your identity when you sign in to our Sites;
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- provide you with customized and personalized product recommendations for stock video and virtual sets we think will be useful;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on our Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- communicate with you concerning our service (for example by email, push notifications text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we can send you news about Branders, details about new features and content available on Branders, and special offers, promotional announcements and consumer surveys;
- updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
- enforce our terms and conditions; and
- improving our products and services.
- We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
- Branders' Parent Company: We share your information among Branders Inc. as needed for: data processing and storage; providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements, content development; and for other purposes described in the Use of Information section of this Privacy Statement.
- Service Providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users' interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
- Business transfers: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
- You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
- While using the Branders service you will have opportunities to post reviews or other information publicly, and third parties could use the information you disclose;
- Certain portions of our service may contain a tool which gives you the option to share information by email, text message and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
- Social plugins (including those offered by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google) allow you to share information on those platforms.
- You can access to your personal information, and correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You can most easily do this by visiting the "My Profile" portion of our Sites, where you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information, your Branders recurring payments, and various related information about your account (such as your video downloads and order history). You must be signed in to access "My Profile."
- You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data.
- You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
- If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email or text message, simply access newsletter settings page in the "My Profile" section of our website and uncheck those items to unsubscribe. Alternatively, click the "unsubscribe" link in the email. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain email correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your account transactions and order history notifications.
- You can opt in to receive mobile push notifications from Branders. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your mobile device’s settings functionality to turn them off.
- When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the product you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
- We and our Service Providers may use the following types of cookies:
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential, but help us to personalize and enhance your online experience with Branders. For example, they help us to remember your preferences and prevent you from needing to re-enter information you previously provided (for example, during customer sign up). We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular content, sales, search patterns, click-through and other information) about our visitors' use of the Branders service so that we can enhance and personalize our website and service and conduct market research. Deletion of these types of cookies will result in limited functionality of our service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies use information about your visit to this and other websites, such as the pages you visit, your use of our service or your response to ads and emails, to deliver ads that are more relevant to you. These types of ads are called "Interest-Based Advertising." Many of the advertising cookies associated with our service belong to our Service Providers.
- We use other technologies that are similar to cookies, such as browser storage and plugins (e.g., HTML5, IndexedDB, and WebSQL). Like cookies, some of these technologies may store small amounts of data on your device. We may use these and various other technologies for similar purposes as cookies, such as to enforce our terms, prevent fraud, and analyze the use of our service. There are a number of ways to exercise choice regarding these technologies. For example, many popular browsers provide the ability to clear browser storage, commonly in the settings or preferences area; see your browser’s help function or support area to learn more. Other technologies, such as Silverlight storage, may be cleared from within the application.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the Branders service, we use technology that enables us to recognize you as the account holder and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the Branders service. You can choose not to take advantage of this feature on your computer by unchecking the box "Remember me" when you log in to the website.
- To remove access to your Branders account from your devices: visit "Your Account" from each device, choose "Logout" and follow onscreen instructions to deactivate your device. Where possible, users of public or shared devices should log out at the completion of each visit. If you sell or return a computer or Branders ready device, you should log out and deactivate the device before doing so. If you do not maintain the security of your password or device, or fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may be able to access your account, including your personal information.
- If you share or otherwise allow others to have access to your account, they will be able to see your information (including in some cases personal information) such as your order history, recurring payments, downloads and account information (including your email address or other information in Your Account).
- We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and procedural measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
- Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. While individuals under the age of 16 may utilize the service, they may do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
- We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with law, when required. Your continued use of the Branders service after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use of the Branders service.
- A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
- You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- The Videorista PRO License unlocks all the App features and limitations. You will be able to download all Videorista products (virtual sets and stock video backgrounds) directly to your iOS App "Downloads" section with your mobile device and use them with Videorista's Green Screen Removal feature.
- To use the Videorista service you must have Internet access and a Videorista ready device, and provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment.
- You can find specific details regarding your Videorista PRO License and information about how to use your virtual downloaded products by visiting our website and clicking on the "Videorista PRO" link available at the bottom of the pages of the Videorista website under the "My Account" footer menu.
- The Videorista PRO License gives you lifetime access. You will have full unlimited access to all Virtual Sets and Stock Video backgrounds for $25.99 US dollars for ever.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes will be prompted to your review to which you may choose to agree to the new price, otherwise the auto-renewal feature will be disabled.
Personal information we collect about you from others sources
How we use the information we collect
In General. We use the information we collect to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics.
Financial Information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases, subscriptions or sales made on our website, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Please see the "Your Choices" section of this Privacy Statement to learn how to set or change your communications preferences.
Disclosure of Information
Whenever in the course of sharing information we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area and other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
How you can access your personal information
To make requests, or if you have any other question regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com. Please also see the Your Choices section of this Privacy Statement for additional choices regarding your information.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks such as free trial fraud. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honor your choices, for our billing or records purposes and to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
To exercise choices regarding cookies set through our Sites, as well as other types of online tracking and Internet advertising, see the Cookies and Internet Advertising section (below).
Cookies and Internet Advertising
Access to Your Account and Profiles
How we keep your personal information secure
Other Websites, Platforms and Applications
Changes to This Privacy Statement
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
How you can access your personal information
Videorista PRO for iOS APP users
License Duration and Price
Auto-Renew and Cancellation
Your Videorista Producer Subscription may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your Producer Subscription lasts for 14 Days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new users and certain customers to try the service, download stock video backgrounds, virtual sets and use them with the camera inside the "Videorista" App.
Free trial eligibility is determined by Videorista at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a Videorista Producer Subscription.
We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly subscription fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period.
Changes to the Price and Service Plans